Bali. Have you heard that name before? Most of us didn’t know that Bali is a part of Indonesia. Now, you know, right? Bali is one of the beautiful islands of Indonesia. It is getting famous for its culture. If you want to get there, you can try to use Bali tour packages. There are numbers of Bali tours packages you can pick based on your interest.
It is one of the most favorites of tourism destination all over the world. Once you get there, you will love Bali so much. There are tons of fun things you can do. You just need to sort out one or more of the fun things you would like to do.
Do you want to know about the fun things you can do in Bali? Here we go!
Ubud Day Tour
While you are going to Bali, it will never complete if you don’t visit Ubud. Ubud is one of sub-district in Bali. What you should do in Ubud day tour ? There are many fun things you can go with such as:
- Seeing the breathtaking rice terraces. One of the best ways to enjoy Bali’s panorama is by seeing their rice terraces. The rice terraces in Tegalalang are the most famous places for its beautiful sightseeing of rice terraces. The high roadside location makes the weather breezy and cool. You also can stop for a while and take some photographs there.
- Visiting sacred monkey forest. In this forest, you can see around 200 monkeys. Wow! The locals believe that the monkeys are as Gods Guard of Dalem Agung Temple. You also can feed them by giving them some peanuts.
- Visiting Goa Gajah Temple. If you want to get a historical memory, you can visit this temple. In this temple, you can see the relics contained in the rock-wall carvings, bathing pools, fountains, meditation cave, and the courtyard.
- Seeing the process of Bali coffee Luwak. For the coffee lovers, seeing the process of Bali coffee Luwak made is so satisfying. You just don’t see the process. You also can taste all provided coffee and how to enjoy it from the expert one.
- Visiting Ubud art villages. Do you want to visit the art center of Bali? Here is the right place for you! In these art villages, you can see various handmade art from the locals. You can visit Mas village, for wood carving arts; Celuk village, for handmade silver jewelry; Tohpati village, for Batik weaving.
The Best Waterfalls Tour
Oh, yes! There are numbers of beautiful waterfalls in Bali. Who says Bali just have gorgeous beaches only? If you want to see the beautiful waterfalls, you can choose this Bali tour packages. It is perfect options to see and enjoy another scene of Bali from its waterfall.
There are 3 Bali best waterfalls you need to visit, like:
- Munduk Waterfalls
This waterfall is located within Bali’s forested and lush central-northern highland in Munduk, Buleleng, North Bali. If you want to get the perfect and scenic waterfalls, Munduk waterfall is the best choices ever.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls
Have you seen Niagara Falls? The most beautiful and iconic waterfalls in the border of Canada, Ontario, and New York, United States? Yes, Sekumpul waterfalls have fairly close to the Niagara Falls. It is your time to enjoy the Bali version of Niagara Falls and see how beautiful it is!
- Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
Do you wish to swim in waterfalls? You can get to the Banyumala Twin waterfalls. Once you get there, you need to walk down to the waterfalls. The water is cold but it is nice to swim there. If you don’t want to swim, there are numbers of lovely spot to relax and enjoy the scenes. Thus, you can listen to the sound of farce water against the rocks.
There are many fun things you can do with Bali tour packages in Bali such as snorkeling, diving, surfing, sunbathing, and many more. Don’t forget to taste the original local foods in Bali. It will make you realize how rich the Balinese culture is through their foods. You can see there are many food markets or restaurants alongside any tourism attraction. Thus, you just have to visit one of them and taste them well.